I offer 70% affiliate sharing of all e-book purchases on TheCityBachelor.com
The affiliate program is tracked by e-Junkie, a third-party e-commerce site I use to deliver my e-books to buyers. They track sales you make by using a browser-based cookie that stays on customers’ computers for six months.
I pay affiliate commissions 30 days after the end of the month in which the sales where made. For example, if you sell five copies of Snapchat Seduction in October, I will send your commission (in this case, $27) by the final day of November. All commissions are paid through PayPal. Affiliates are required to earn $25 or more before payment can be processed.
To participate in the affiliate program, sign up with e-Junkie by clicking here. Sign-up is free and takes thirty seconds.
- Once you verify your new e-Junkie account, sign in and make sure you are in the Affiliate Admin section of the Affiliate tab.
- Click on Edit Profile to input your PayPal email address so I can send your commissions.
- Return to the Affiliate Admin screen and then click the Get Affiliate Code text link. You should see “The City Bachelor” in the merchant drop-down menu. Click the orange “Get Affiliate Code” button.
- Scroll down to the Product Specific Affiliate Links section.You will see Snapchat Seduction in the drop down area. Click the link. On the next page, you’ll receive the affiliate link for the book.
- Shorten the link.The default e-Junkie links are long and strange looking. Clean them up by using a URL shortener such as gl or Bit.ly.
- Test your final link to make sure it works.
- Promote the book. Successful affiliates have written honest reviews that discuss the strengths and flaws of the book being promoted. These reviews are then linked from the main page of a web site or email newsletter or referenced frequently in blog posts. The least effective way to promote a book is to leave a thumbnail on your blog that links directly to the book’s page instead of your review.
That’s all there is to it. Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you want review copies of my book.